Lombard North Group has been involved in Sports Recreation Planning for a wide range of sports facility complexes, including: golf courses, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, volleyball courts, tennis courts, rugby fields, basketball courts and various other park developments at the municipal, regional, provincial and national levels.
The attention to detail and experienced approach offered by Lombard North Group helps to address the unique opportunities and constraints that each individual site presents. This provides the client with a sports field complex that capitalizes on the space available to provide an efficient, enjoyable and entertaining experience.
Some of our recent projects include:
– Tom Brook Artificial Turf Field Development Athletic Park, Calgary Alberta
– Shouldice Athletic Park Artificial Turf Flood Restoration and Resiliency Enhancement, Calgary Alberta
– Shouldice Athletic Park Artificial Surface Sport Fields Preliminary Flood Restoration and Resiliency Budget Assessment, Calgary Alberta
– New Brighton Regional Athletic Park Master Plan and Development, Calgary Alberta
– Michener Ball Fields Master Plan and Phase 1 Development, Lacombe Alberta
– Northwest Recreation Area Soccer Fields Master Plan and Development, Lacombe Alberta
– Strathmore Ball Fields Master Plan, Strathmore Alberta
– Nicholas Sheran Park Master Plan, Lethbridge Alberta
– West Lethbridge Core Sport Fields Master Plan and Development, Lethbridge Alberta
– Sherring Rugby and Soccer Centre Concept and Development, Lethbridge Alberta
Hover over the photo to see arrows that will take you to additional images for this project.
The small arrows at the top right will take you to another project.