As Golfplan Associates, we have worked with a number of private and municipal golf clubs to provide a wide range of master planning , design, and development services for both new and renovation projects. Golfplan Associates Ltd. is a firm of design professionals providing a full range of consulting services in the field of golf course architecture and associated land planning.
The diverse experience of our professional staff – representing the disciplines of golf course architecture, landscape architecture and land-use planning – enables us to provide our clients with a comprehensive consultant service, from preliminary feasibility and market studies through final inspection of the completed project.
CLICK ON THE “ABOUT GOLFPLAN” TAB AT THE TOP FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Some of our recent projects include:
– Canyon Meadows Golf and Country Club sod replacements and bunker enhancements, Calgary Alberta
– Calgary Golf and Country Club entry feature and halfway hut plaza, Calgary Alberta
– Maple Ridge Golf Course Master Plan, Calgary Alberta
– Maple Ridge Golf Course storm pond, Calgary Alberta
– Cartpath redevelopment at Lakeview Golf Course, Calgary Alberta
– Cartpath inventory and assessment, multiple courses, Calgary Alberta
– Sturgeon Valley Golf and Country Club green complex redevelopment, St Albert Alberta
– Valhalla Valley Golf Course Master Plan, Priddis Alberta
– Inglewood Golf and Curling Club green complex redevelopments, Calgary Alberta
Hover over the photo to see arrows that will take you to additional images for this project.
The small arrows at the top right will take you to another project.